Quick Holiday Event Guide
Regardless of what time of year you visit our end of Cape Cod, there are wonderful events that you can attend. This is just a short list of what is going on between now and New Year’s Eve.
- Chatham’s First Night, New Year’s Eve. This is the 24th First Night celebration in Chatham!
- Wellfleet’s 3rd Annual Holiday Stroll, December 13 and 14th, in conjunction with Wellfleet Preservation Hall 7th Annual Crafts Fair and Bazaar a quintessential shop small event!
- Yule for Fuel 2014 on the Julie Harris Stage at W.H.A.T. Four consecutive Saturdays: Nov. 29, Dec. 6, Dec. 13 & Dec. 20, 7:30pm. This popular fundraising campaign includes many talented musicians, actors, and storytellers! Read more by clicking the link above.
- Musical performance by well-known singer-songwriter Livingston Taylor on December 7, and another performance by Don Felmons, originally of the Carolina Chocolate Drops, on December 27. To find out more about these musicians or to purchase tickets, visit the PAYOMET website.
- Feed Your Love Open Mic on December 17, Wellfleet Preservation Hall.