Changeover Cape Cod House Cleaning Service
Changeover cleaning services are available in Truro, Wellfleet, and on limited basis in Eastham.
Changeover Cleanings can be scheduled on any day of the week, but usually occur on Saturday or Sunday between when one tenant vacates a house and another tenant moves in. Saturday is restricted to cleaning in Wellfleet. Sunday we clean houses in both Wellfleet and Truro. We strongly suggest that you have us do a thorough Spring Cleaning of your house before your first summer tenant arrives! Our goal is that your last tenants have as clean a house as your first tenants. Tenant Cleaning is a regular house cleaning or a changeover cleaning scheduled at the request of the tenant. If you are requesting this service on a Saturday or Sunday, we have limited openings between 8AM and 10AM, so call us today to reserve your cleaning!
On Saturdays we stay in Wellfleet. Sundays we cover Wellfleet and Truro. This type of cleaning must be between 10am-4pm.
Major seasonal cleaning is more in-depth than a regular cleaning. We suggest a spring cleaning for all change-over customers. Give us call and we will send you an itemized spring or fall cleaning checklist, which you can fill out, sign, and return with your spring cleaning deposit. Fall cleanings are also a great way to keep your property maintained. There are special tips we have learned over the years that will help your house weather our Cape Cod winters and will make the spring cleaning easier! Call us!
Policies and Procedures
Changeover Cleaning - Occurs when one tenant leaves and another arrives later that day. Cape Cod is a very popular place with summer vacationers!
- All homes owned by customers participating in our Changeover Cleaning program should also schedule a Spring Cleaning.
- All changeover customers must fill out our changeover agreements, which include a calendar of cleaning dates, terms and conditions. It is important we are all on the same page. We should have your cleaning dates by the beginning of April, at which time we fill in openings from our changeover waiting list.
- Please call the office if you have a special request or need to change a date of a previously scheduled cleaning. We will do our best to accommodate you.
- Do not ask the cleaning crew members to forward your scheduling changes to our office. Please call our Wellfleet office and speak directly with us!
- Changeover cleaning date changes or cancellations must be made directly to our office by phone.
- Changeover Cleaning date cancellations must be made at least 1 week in advance or you will be charged your regular changeover rate.
- A $35 fee will be charged for each date that is cancelled or changed after April 1st.
Late Checkouts and Early Arrival - Changeover Cape Cod cleaning services
- Our Cleaning Crews cannot enter a house until after the tenants have left.
- For each time a cleaning crew arrives to find a tenant on-site past their check out time, an additional fee applies.
- If a new tenant moves into the house before the crew can clean, the house may not be cleaned and the regular changeover cleaning rate will be charged.
- The Furies provides all cleaning supplies used by the cleaning crews.
- For Changeover Cleanings, we provide additional items such as trash can liners and toilet paper.
- We suggest that the homeowner provide cleaning supplies and other basic household items such as light bulbs, vacuum cleaner bags, dishwashing detergent, etc. for your tenants to use, as we hope the tenants will feel more inclined to treat your house kindly.
When Extreme Cleaning is needed
- If the tenants leave your home in an unusually messy condition, it is possible that it will not be cleaned by the check-in time for the incoming tenant.
- Generally if a major cleaning is needed, we will call the realtor or ask them to delay the incoming tenant until the home is clean and ready for their arrival.
- All changeover invoices and payments are processed in our Wellfleet office.
- Invoices are mailed immediately after your cleaning.
- Payment is due 15 days from date of service.
- Check, Money Order preferred; MC/VISA/DISCOVER accepted.
- Surcharge of 18% on outstanding balances that are still unpaid after 30 days (15 days overdue).
We have a 24 hour guarantee on all of our Cape Cod cleaning services. If you are not satisfied, let us know right away and we will have the crew come back to clean the area that was missed.